- OLIVE VARIETIES: Cornicabra, Hojiblanca, Arbequina and Picual
- PRODUCTION AREA: Province of Toledo (Castilla - La Mancha)
- CONSERVATION CONDITIONS: Protect from all sources of light and heat
- OPTIMAL PERIOD OF CONSUMPTION: 24 months
- TASTING NOTE: Fruity and balanced
- RECOMMENDED PAIRING: Ideal to enhance the freshness of salads, rice, pasta. It also combines excellently with sautéed dishes, sausages, white fish and toasts.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 ml
Superior category organic olive oil obtained directly from olives and only by mechanical processes. Only 13% of this fat is saturated and its high vitamin E content stands out. Presented in a recyclable glass bottle.
100% extra virgin organic olive oil
Packaging: black glass 250 ml., metal stopper.
Acidity (%) : < 0,8
|Calories||kj 3765.60 / Cal 900|
|Carbohydrates (of which)||0 g|
|Total Fat (of which...)|
|Fatty acids||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg (0% C.D.R.)|
|Vitamin E||20 mg (167% C.D.R.)|
|Vitamin A||200 vg/0.0 I.U. (25% C.D.R.)|
|R.D.Q. Recommended Daily Allowance per E.U.|